Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It depends on the person

This story from the AP Science Writer indicates men get a kick out of watching someone who has broken the rules get a little electric zap, where as women empathize.

From the male perspective, I might enjoy watching a few particular indivduals get a zap - I'd probably go for a big zap right about now, but I'll take what I can get - but in general? Actually, I think that's right. I'm mostly full of empathy for people and animals who don't have much of a say in their circumstances, but if you brought it on yourself with your own actions - especially if it was to detriment of someone else, I say bring on the voltage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"but if you brought it on yourself with your own actions - especially if it was to detriment of someone else, I say bring on the voltage."


ZAP...was that enough voltage for you, or do you find yourself deserving of more? I do...ZAP!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home