Saturday, January 14, 2006

Clink, clink (think ice into a highball glass)

I used to live in Missouri and I still work there and do lots of things in St. Louis. But I'm glad I don't have to tell people that Christopher "Kit" Bond represents me in the US Senate, or even on the Black Jack City Council.

Besides being a little light in the intellectual/cognitive ledger, Bond seems to think he can just make stuff up and say it and then it's true.

Short version:

1) The release of the wiretapping story has caused intelligence in Iraq to dry up;

2) If we don't stay in Iraq, it will fall back into the terrorist haven it was before we invaded.

On point one, even Bush and his guard dog Cheney haven't said that.

On point two, oh, hell, you know the story. No terrorists before, terrorists after.

Somehow he still gets elected.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee John, you seem smart enough to figure it out. BEFORE we went to Iraq, the terrorist were focused on America. I for one am glad they have refocused their hateful intentions elsewhere! I guess you don't have a wife and kids because this is the only thing, which would explain why you are against fighting this war on foreign sands. Ahh...but you would must have a working brain cell to figure this out! Therein lies the problem!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home